Friday, October 15, 2010

happy::colorful::bright:::

What's new in this picture.....OH! The little quilt on the table!!!!!!!! You need a closer look...........



Oh my goodness! how cute is this?!? You can believe I was jumping up and down when I found this in my mailbox!!! The amazing artist, Dori, sent it to me! She thought I would like it and she was absolutely right! It would look really cute on the wall- but it looks great on the table too.


There are plenty colorful squares around here- but the more the merrier...here are a few I found within a 6 foot radius of the table....



*****************************************

I had to show you Dori's bathroom redo- THE MONSTERS!!!!!!!! Love this!!!!!!!! I saw a bunch of monster stuff at Kohl's. What an adorable idea. Check the rest of her bathroom out here.


And.....here are some candlesticks that Dori painted for her etsy shop---Happy!

Keep up the good work, Dori! And a big ThAnK yOu for my happy squares quilt :) :)

8 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE IT!!! I am, also, sooo in love with the colorful painting (the 3rd one of your pictures on this post) that you hang on the mantle. It is my absolute favorite and I think of it often!

gailsgarden said...

What a cute bathroom AND quilt AND candle sticks! I am chewing my nails here (hehe) waiting to see what happens to the railing.

mysteryhistorymom said...

You and your blog always make me want to break out my crayons! LOVE everything! So happy! I want to have a playdate!!;) Lori

Stephanie said...

Love that little quilt so colorful! I saw the monster stuff at target too, I totally wanted to redo my bathroom, it's not even a kids bathroom, hahaha. :)

The Dreaming Bear said...

Awwww....thanks! You are so sweet. I'm tickled that you love your mini quilt. Cheers to you!!!

Living Creatively said...

Wow!! Love, love, love it! Were you two separated at birth??
Now I want to start redoing rooms again!! (Guess I should wait, as my current paint probably isn't even dry yet!)

Megan Walker said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!!
(or should that be A-DORI-ABLE!?!?)
*LOVE* those happy candlesticks!!!

Philippines properties said...

Simple, colorful and elegant! Your very creative and stylish.

Paula M