Wednesday, September 1, 2010

where i blog

Since my art room looks like this most of the time....


My office space is here! At the kitchen counter.


Readily accessible to the living room and children who may be in there and need my supervision...
(that lovely pile of junk is a barrier for the puppy)


I can keep tabs on any children who may be at the kitchen table doing schoolwork....



..and I can keep tabs on the laundry piling up at the end of my kitchen (also known as the laundry room)



And I always have a little someone to sit on my lap :) :)

Where do you blog? I am linking to Centsational Girl's where do you blog party.

p.s. I have decided to paint the cupboards light green!!!!!!! Can't wait!

12 comments:

RandomWonders said...

You are such a creative person and I am truly in love with your kitchen now!

Morgan said...

Your house is so adorable!

(I blog on my couch! :)

Adrienne said...

your laundry makes me feel right at home, lol! i've made my 'formal dining room' (wasted space at my house) into a work space for myself. here's a
peek:

http://adrienne-lol.blogspot.com/2009/03/anyway.html

Adrienne said...

your laundry makes me feel right at home, lol! i've made my 'formal dining room' (wasted space at my house) into a work space for myself. here's a
peek:

http://adrienne-lol.blogspot.com/2009/03/anyway.html

Dana D said...

Ooohlala!
Green cabinets sound fabulous!!!

MariS said...

Wow! I adore your home! I totally knew that was a critter barrier. LOL. Are you sure you want to paint? It looks great! Gotta follow your blog.
Hugs,
MariS

Stephanie said...

I blog on my comfy chair in my freshly painted family room. What a fun post, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see the cupboards!

Bethany said...

I can't wait to see your cabinets!! (green is like my favorite color so anything green is "attractive" to me!!) =)

Megan Walker said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... I LOVE YOUR HAPPY HOUSE!!! Oh - and I blog from all over the place, but mainly from the couch in my front room :)

LollyChops said...

You really do have the cutest house! I love all the colors!!!!

LollyChops said...

You really do have the cutest house! I love all the colors!!!!

Seizing My Day said...

You DO have a cool house!! I am going to love love visiting your blog more regularly! ;) cute fur ball!