Monday, September 6, 2010

polka dotted mushroom red velvet cupcakes!!!!

red velvet cupcakes + strawberry frosting + red sugar + white chocolate chips



or red hots!


or red hots and white chocolate chips!


wouldn't these be cute at valentine's?



mmmmmm cute and delicious :)

These cupcakes made our life a little more lovely :)
I am linking to Life Made Lovely Monday at Blessed Little Nest

*******************************************************
It has been so fun reading your comments on the giveaway post- you all a crafty bunch! I will draw a name on Wed.

Happy Labor Day! We are doing yard work/house work and then off to our church picnic. Hope you have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the cupcakes! But now I want to eat one!

Pam said...

Cute and yummy-looking!

Got your package on Friday...thank you...it's perfect...used it today!

Did you see the painted puzzles on Made by Joel today? You can find those at yard sales for a quarter...something new for you to paint!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Your pictures make me want to run in the kitchen and get cooking! The cupcakes look yummylicious!! Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

Oh my goodness, I just noticed that you are a homeschooling Mom, too! How wonderful! Perhaps we can share ideas sometime?:) Lori

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog!

sarahssweeties said...

Super Cute! I'm thinking Mario Mushrooms!

Jes said...

those must be the most delicious mushrooms EVER. ;)

thedomesticfringe said...

Those would be perfect for V-Day!

-FringeGirl

Debby said...

Now those are vute. So knomey, not sure that is a word. Hope your week-end was fun. I wish there was one more day.

Kim's Treasures said...

Beautiful and FUN cupcakes and they are soooo YOU!

Morgan said...

Those are too adorable! Love them!

Annie said...

Those are so cute!

Gina said...

Ohhh, looks good to me!

Martina said...

Wow, I love those cupcakes, they look just great ans so colourful. Really to brighten up your day!
Blessings
Martina

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Those look YUMMY!

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Those look YUMMY!

Seizing My Day said...

visiting from Heathers! yum... lovely indeed!

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

these are definitely lovely! they make me smile just looking at them.
yum!!

meg duerksen said...

those cupcakes are AMAZING. i am hungry.

{Amy} said...

oh, i love these and they look as good as they are cute!