Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Diet Pepsi vs. Diet Coke

Another great taste test at the Mincy house. The challenge: taste them both and pick which one you like better (without knowing which is which, of course).

We all chose B except miss giggle (and what does she know about diet pop?? Do you say pop or soda? Or Coke for everything?)

And "pop" B was.................

drum roll...................
.......
...........
...........
...............
.........
................
...........
............
.......
Diet.........

Coke!!!!

yes! we all liked it better! And Dave knew right away which was which. (even by the smell :)

I don't even like diet drinks- except I think Diet Dr Pepper tastes pretty good.

Which one would you pick?

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

If Dave didn't know the difference I would be so disappointed

thedomesticfringe said...

It's Diet Coke for me!

-FringeGirl

Sherri @ Design2Shine said...

Not a big soda drinker anymore, but my choice used to be Diet Coke.

Monica said...

I say "pop" and the only diet pop I can stand even a little is A&W Rootbeer. I'm a Dr. Pepper girl.

Donette said...

Diet Coke, without a doubt, although I don't drink soda anymore.

Oh, and I grew up calling it "pop" and it wasn't until I came to WI and heard "soda" everywhere I went that I finally caved and now call it that.

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm a Pepsi girl! But, I do not like diet soda.:( I wonder which one I would have picked? Perhaps we should do a taste test, too?:) Lori

Mrs. E said...

Coke Zero is pretty yummy!

knack said...

Diet PEPSI all the way baby! will we have a family dispute over this! :)

xo

Megan Walker said...

I'm late to the party as usual, but I have to add my 2 cents of course! :D I say soda (maybe it's a CA thing?) and it's DEFINITELY diet Coke all the way for me!!! I can't even eat at a restaurant that has diet Pepsi! LOL!