Friday, August 6, 2010

Rachael Ray Week & winner

I got a Rachael Ray cookbook at a used bookstore last week and am cooking through it like crazy. Here is good summer treat to try: honeydew melon for your bowl, frozen yogurt, and raspberries. It calls for cantaloupe- but they were out at the grocery store.....I hope to share more recipes next week....I cannot wait to try the shrimp pizza.
......................................

I know, I am announcing the winner earlier than I said I would- but we have places to go, so I figured you would want to know:

Winner of the Dreaming Bear Giveaway------- BETHANY!!!! Congratulations, Bethany!!!!! Hope you LOVE it! e-mail me your address and I will pass it along to Dori for her to mail it to you.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!! We have Dave's softball team's last one (hopefully 2) game(s) tonight, haircut tomorrow, and date night!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fun.

lots of love,
me and my honeydew bowl of goodness

5 comments:

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Hi Sara! Your blog is adorable. And this honeydew melon ice cream sundae looks DELICIOUS. I must make one of these! Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie said...

I love Rachel Ray, I'm actually making one of her recipes for dinner tomorrow night. The melon dessert looks good!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Yippeee! Congrats to the winner! I'm sending it in the mail on Monday! That honeydew looks GREAT! Must try that!

DJ said...

Wow.
Even your food is colorful and full of personality...

Happy Weekend ~

Jamie said...

That sounds like the perfect desert for a hot day!
Rachel Ray's cookbooks always have fun recipes to try.