Thursday, August 5, 2010

life is just a barrel of cheese puffs

Have you ever seen anything so cute and colorful? And the cheese puffs are cute too :) :)


They look like giant pom poms. We need to make a cheese puff garland!!!!!!!! Oh my dear! I can see it on the Christmas tree.........................


Thanks, Dave, for the healthy {cute} snack :) :)
...................................................................


Here are some questions asked in the comments in the past few weeks:

Where do I get the spray paint?

I bought the Krylon spray paint at Wal-Mart for $2.97 each

What was in my mouth in that picture of me and Kristy my freshman year?

One of those wax things that has juice in it that you chew- another fun fad :)

Did I use the adhesive paper on the cards?

Yes, but not for the flowers. I used it as background. I used regular paper for the flowers and just attached it with a brad.

What are spokey dokes?

Little plastic beads that you put in the spokes of your bike- they moved back and forth as you rode. I saw them for sale here. ((by the way- I loved hearing your memories of fads- I had the plastic chain necklace with the charms too! Wish they still had those.......))

Where do I buy plate hangers?

I have gotten mine at Target or Wal-mart.
..........................................................

I saw this on the Pioneer Woman (she is hilarious)
before school starts: a reminder (do you think this is funny- or is it just me? I read PW to Dave and sometimes he looks at me like I am bonkers)

Special News Bulletin!----

The Football Wife (art*house sponsor, also known as Sara of The Whimsy Cottage) is having a great giveaway---an iPod shuffle!!!!!!!!! If you have a minute- sneak over there and tell her hi from me!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my goodness, that PW post is hilarious! I'm not sure I could even do it with a straight face, so I guess that would defeat the purpose...or would it? Of one thing I am certain: my family would think I'm one step closer to the crazy house!

lori vliegen said...

i say we all take a nose dive into that big container of cheese balls, swim a few laps, and then eat whatever's in our path!!! of course, they would look good as the Christmas tree garland too...... either way, it's the yummiest of treats!!!! xox, :))

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love Pioneer Woman. Everything I've cooked/baked on her site is DELISH. Also...sillybands....people just keep giving them to us, AUGHHHH! We have yet to buy a single one and still we have too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juliechall said...

ok...I just have to say how much I love cheese puffs...it is a rare day that I eat them, but when I do...happy happy happy.

joeandkris513 said...

That Big Container of Cheese Puffs! Here's a link to an old blog post of mine where we have the same huge container of cheese balls. We used them as "medicine" to cure what was ailing our sweet little girl. http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=7935615688637829746&postID=4504364016105831161

Enjoy...they'll last longer than you think they will!

Keri said...

Okay, so my boys (the bigger 2), pleaded for that jar of cheese puffs. I told them it was wayyyyy to big, that the cheese puffs would go stale before they could eat them. If they saw this post, they would be mad!