Saturday, July 24, 2010

pretty, gorgeous, cute, & inspiring


I absolutely adore this quilt that Chrissie Grace made. The fabric, colors, pattern= gorgeous! You have inspired me, Chrissie, you and Steph and your gorgeous quilts- I am going to sew one all by myself if it takes me years!


I recently found this fun & creative blogger; Dori, who blogs at The Time to be Happy is Now. Love, love, love her art..........(a sample pictured above)..........

....and her personality!!!! I need those socks (tights?). Much more on Dori in a later post.


And then there is Staci- who I have mentioned before...I had some time to scroll through her archives the other day. Another kindred-polka-dotted-spirit!!!!!

How can you not smile when you see her piano.....and....

her letter wall......

and her yellow chair......


and her painted wall.....


and her flowers?!?!?!! How can you not smile?

*********************

Also, a site to inspire you as a wife and mom and Christian. Girltalk is a blog by a mom and 3 daughters dealing with Biblical womanhood. There is so much good stuff on this blog! You will be inspired and convicted to be the kind of wife you need to be. To pray like you need to pray, to study God's Word...etc, etc! Check it out.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So much awesomeness!!! Thanks for sharing Sara :)

Staci Danford said...

Awe.. Thank you bunches. I have lots of new fun stuff to share if I ever get some time to get it all posted.. Thank you also for being so sweet and fun to visit. I leave your blog each time feeling more inspired and a grin happier than before I got there. Happy Weekend to you.
Staci

Patty Palmer said...

I love your new header! Not sure when you did it but I'm only seeing it now. Have an "artful" summer!

Jill said...

hey - we know Dori! :-) you would LOVE her shop, Sara!

xoxaine said...

i LOVE all the color and art in your house! very awesome and very inspiring!