Saturday, July 3, 2010

cute patriotic treats


I saw this on my cousin...(in-law?....Dave's cousin, Kristen)'s blog and had to share these adorable pictures with you. She found the patriotic cookie pizza recipe here. We are going to make this tomorrow (sugar cookie dough crust, cream cheese/sugar, & fruit)


Pretzel sparklers! Kristen found the recipe here. These are so cute- and I know they will taste fabulous.

The parade was a great time this morning- everything went well with the float- I will post pictures tomorrow or Monday. And tonight we get to do patriotic face painting before the fireworks. Fun, fun! I love this holiday.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe we'll make both this weekend, too.

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

I LOVE fruit pizza and I like the patriotic twist.

Julie Bagamary said...

YUM and so pretty too.
Please send me your mailing address. You won the Post Card on my 575th Post Give Away.

Stephanie said...

Wish I would've seen this earlier, I totally would've made both of those! Sounds like you guys are having a blast this 4th of July :) Keep on enjoying!!!

Megan Walker said...

YUM! These are adorable! HAPPY 4th of JULY! And I am finally caught up! Whew! xoxoxo

lori vliegen said...

oh my goodness.....cookie dough, cream cheese and fruit....i think you've hit the trifecta!!!! xox, :))

Kim's Treasures said...

Everything looks so yummy!