Thursday, July 29, 2010

cousins...together again!

Such a fun time with my cousin, Kristy, the other day! She was with Uncle Gerry and Aunt Connie (who live close to us) so she came to see me! It has been 3 years since we have seen each other. Much too long. It was good to catch up. Glad we remembered to snap a picture. Reminded me of some old pictures......................


love the glasses....

This was 17 years ago. I was a freshman in college. She was my dorm supervisor. It was the best thing ever. We had never lived close to each other- so to live just down the hall from each other was wonderful. ((even tho I was a very hyper and immature freshman, who she had to deal with :) :) I am very thankful for her godly example to me and sisterly support!


14 (or so) years ago at Kristy's wedding. What a beautiful day...beautiful memories. Thanks for being such a good cousin :)

10 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful pictures. What a great bunch of memories.
Im haven't been able to comment on your blog....fingers crossed.

sara's art house said...

Just checking to see if I can leave a comment- has anyone else had trouble?

Jill said...

hopefully THIS comment will come through...
ya'll are too cute!!!- you look like sisters!!! and looks like you have a great time together too!
fun memories!!
Blessings!
Jill

gailsgarden said...

I love that pic of you two at Kristy's wedding! You do look like sisters!

ccarlson said...

You two are so special! Seeing you together brings back such great memories! I agree with the above comments...you do look like sisters! Love, Aunt Connie

Elizabeth a.k.a Liz said...

That is REALLY neat! Especially because you have those wonderful pictures to remember all those special times. I have a cousin that I was really close with. Right now, were in different paths. I hope we can reunite like you guys did.

DJ said...

Goodness! Such beauty in the same family! Fun memories...

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Is that a cigarette? What IS that? Pretzel stick, pen, WHAT? :) You are beautiful through ALL your years.

Dramagirl said...

We have truly come a long way, cousin! Thanks for taking the time to go out for a few hours. God has been so faithful to both of us. I'm glad we share a rich family heritage and our precious Saviour! Wonderful memories of family, MBBC, weddings, etc. I know God has great things yet ahead as well. Love you like a sister!

Staci Danford said...

Such wonderful fun to have a close cousin. My ONLY one I've ever had and I moved away from each other when we were just kids and I haven't seen her in almost ten years... Gonna call her tomorrow..
Staci