Wednesday, July 28, 2010

around the house

I am seeing one common thread throughout our whole house..................

green

the color of life and growth

****************************************
We are down to one child today. The eldest is at camp. I logged on to the camp website because they upload photos of the kids each day. In 3 pictures I just saw part of his shirt!!!!!!!!! Hopefully later on today I will see a smiling face!!!! And our middle child is at a friend's house. So Dave is stuck with just us girls. We started the day with pancakes- there were actually leftovers, maybe we'll save them for the boys :)

Have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Chrissie Grace said...

I love the pictures...so comfy and colorful. :)

jen said...

I love your photos. What are you using to make them look like the polaroids?

Also, are you on twitter? I love to have conversations there and I think you would add to the community. I'm @jencrutch.

Stephanie said...

Love your photos, too cute! I hope your son is having a blast at camp.

Staci Danford said...

You have such a FUN house.. What wonderful memories your kids will treasure... and I'm sure all their friends will want to PLAY at your house.
Staci