Wednesday, June 23, 2010

martina's quilt

Martina sent me this photo of a small quilt she had made. I absolutely love the flowers! Look at each one- gorgeous! She was inspired by my print......


And this print was inspired by the lyrics from Dave's song, God's Plan. I love how Martina had fun with the flowers- and she did say she wished she used thread with more contrast for the words- but I kind of like that in a quilt- you have to get up close and almost trace the words with your fingers- the thoughts are sewed right into the piece. Thanks, Martina for sharing your quilt with me :) Beautiful! (you can meet Martina at her sweet blog, sunshine quilting, where she blogs in German and English)

2 comments:

Martina said...

Oh thank you Sara for your sweet words and giving my little quilt a place on your blog!
Would love to help you with the cupboards!Lol!
Be blessed
Martina

Megan Walker said...

Wow, I think Martina's quilt is just *BEAUTIFUL* and I think it's so neat that she got her inspiration from your lovely, inspired work, and you got yours from your beloved Dave! Thanks for sharing :)