Thursday, June 10, 2010

doggie daycare

Doggies, doggies everywhere!!!! We get to babysit for Latte (the brown one, and Sadie's Mom) and her puppies.

I love Latte's big smile for the camera :)

The puppies are the cutest thing in the world. The kids hold and hug and kiss them constantly...(in fact, the kids have not asked to play the wii or video games for 3 days!!!! Puppies are Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This little girl is going to Dave's parents when she gets big enough- she is a doll- we are happy she will stay in the family. (they are all poodles)


And this is the little boy.


So right now we have a very happy and noisy household...and when we come home from being gone- there are many joyful barks, and faces ready to give us sloppy kisses :) :) Life is good. Thank you, God, for puppies.....

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwwwww! I wouldn't want to give those cuties back! We are also dog sitting in a few days...for 3 "puppies" over 100 lbs! Yikes! :) And...I ran across another blog and thought of you....your amazingly fun home decor...www.noodlesandlou.blogspot.com. There are two posts that I especially thought were you: Sweet, sweet Friends (shows a home) and Thrifty Tues/thurs (shows a boy's room). Enjoy puppy sitting! Aren't they like babies? Adorable!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

puppies.....they are absolutely precious! I usually can't resist an adorable puppy, puppy-sitting would be a perfect way to get my puppy fix without the lifelong commitment! haha! Have fun and enjoy your puppy days!!

Kristi said...

Wow, that's a lot of dogs!! I looove puppies so much. They're just so cute, sweet and innocent!

DJ said...

Wow...3 days without video games?
Kewl.

Kristi said...

Love the new look!!

Renee Troy said...

So sweet! My husband and I adopted a pup 6 weeks ago and love her so much we decided to adopt another. Nothing better than having animals around to keep you humble.

Staci Danford said...

OMG... I LOVE puppy breath so much.. I know that is a totally nutso thing but it always makes me smile.. I wanted to reach right through here and grab one to snuggle up with.. DARLING little guys.. Enjoy!
Staci

Stephanie said...

way too much cuteness in one post!

Ruth said...

They are so precious.

Ruth