Monday, June 14, 2010

baby mice, seahorses, & pork (that title makes me queasy)

we went to the science museum last week and got to see these bald baby mice....they were so ugly they were cute!


the seahorses were adorable


update on the diet:
I am so influenced by other people. I saw pancakes here, we had pancakes for lunch (with bacon). I saw this cheesecake here and wanted to run to the store immediately to get the ingredients. Seems like I should be trying to find some healthy food blogs to read.....

This week I am planning on eating right! I truly do love weight watchers- I lost 3 pounds a few weeks ago and have kept those 3 pounds off even though I have not been keeping the points like I should. I have only used up 3 points so far today- Bran Flakes + milk= Sara is being a good girl (Monday's are often good and it is downhill from here :)......

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Mice...ewwww! Those poor things unfortunately will NEVER be cute in my book! If they only had a lot of clean fur...and sported some cute hair bows! :) I love your diet week...same here...Monday's rock...then I'm wanting some ice cream! Keep pushing through girl!

Mary said...

sometimes ya just gotta have pancakes and bacon!!! Yum!

I remember having mice as pets growing up. :)

Lori R said...

so ugly, they're cute! that's how I feel about pugs :) check out skinnytaste.com for some yummy looking WW recipes...new recipes always help me kick my rear back in gear!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

pancakes and bacon
cheesecake
Oh yes, any other yummy ideas for me to crave?

I got in "trouble" by my dr at my last apt for weight gain with baby. I thought, "Isn't it a little late to mention I have gained too much weight?"

Sara @ The Football Wife said...

I thought about doing weight watches, but decided that I would just start exercising again. I bought the Slim in 6... I'm considering posting a before picture, but I don't want to make anyone lose their appetite. ;)

Food temptations seem to be everywhere!!!

Ruth said...

I want to try all the wonderful food I see on other blogs, too.

Ruth

Monica said...

Okay, I had a very hard time going to sleep last night after seeing the field rat in my garden, and now mice! EEEEWWWWWW!!!!
Glad you've had success with Weight Watchers. Congratulations! Modifying eating habits of any kind is hard, isn't it? Hang in there!

the domestic fringe said...

Funny, I can do well on a diet for the first three days and after that, I make up for the first three days. It's crazy! Glad I'm not alone in my slipping.

The seahorse is cute! The mice, not so much. ;-)
-FringeGirl