Friday, May 7, 2010

you are my soul & inspiration


We have been back from CA for a few days and getting back into the routine of things. Our trip was wonderful and I am so, so thankful that we got to go. Great to be with family, and old and new friends. Dave had a beautiful concert....Mom & Dad M's retirement party was perfect....just so many wonderful memories.....


The best thing was.................



getting to be with my best friend.......



sight seeing together......


talking and teasing..................



waking up each day and walking to "our" little bakery for breakfast....


just being together....having him all to myself............priceless!!!!!!!!



There was only one other man for me.............


"Brother" Fred, the cable car man!!!!!

But, Dave, I must say- you smell much better and you still have all your teeth :) :)

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! Crack me up...Rock on Brother Fred!

Jennifer said...

looks like so much fun. glad you could go. it also looks like your kids were bored at our house compared to what they did at the Knights!!

Jara said...

Ya'll are so cute!!! I LOOOOOVE the pic of you both with the letters! What store was that??? LOVE those letters!!! Glad you had so much fun! Come visit my Laugh Love Create blog soon - I'm working on a new painting for my mom for Mothers Day! Have a WONDERFUL Mothers Day!

Keri said...

Great pictures, great trip, great couple!!!!

justin, jake and jenna's mom said...

{Giggling Out Loud} That is a really cute post. You all got so many great pics....glad you had fun :))

Jenn said...

aww...i love that last picture of you two together...the love..it shows!

forever folding laundry said...

Hey...you were at our favorite fountain in WC! We've spent many hours trying to keep the kids from falling in while throwing coins in that thing. :)

Glad you had a great trip.

~Keri

Stephanie said...

You guys are too funny! Great post. You two seem like two high school sweathearts, so glad you had the opportunity to enjoy some alone time.

Sara @ The Football Wife said...

Isn't San Fran the best? I can't wait to go back for another visit!

misss_e said...

You two are so cute together!