Saturday, May 1, 2010

from the archives:::June 2008

Hope you are not getting sick of my trip down memory lane...... We will be back soon.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Glaceau Vitamin Water- We love this stuff! I am happy to finally have a drink of choice! There are the latte loonies, and the Diet Coke Addicts, the Starbucks crazies (who else can I offend...), Oh yes, the Chai tea chickens...and the Barley Green Nerds :)

So Dave and I have found something to drink (he has quit Diet Coke if you haven't heard). Try it, you will like it- so many flavors and funny things to read on the bottle.

Glamor magazine called and they want this photo for their cover. I said, OK OK, just as long as you give Target the credit for the sunglasses (yes, they fit over my regular glasses as long as I wear them upside down).

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What is your drink of choice? Do you have an addiction you would like to admit to????

3 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Love photos of looking back. Great Pic Sara!

Anonymous said...

So fun! How did he quit Diet Coke!? I need to, got a bad addiction here!
Jayne

Jenn said...

That stuff is SOOOO bad for you! Vitamin water is a false name to make you think it's healthy. I had an addiction to it too at one point and then started getting horrible urinary tract infections. I realized how much sugar content there was and how many calories (1/4 your daily intake!) I gave it up, cold turkey. I am not trying to burst your bubble, do some research. And if you still want it, it's your vice and I know how those can be. For my husband, it's Energy drinks, ARGH!
For me, now, it's green smoothies. Guess I'm a nerd! :0)