Wednesday, May 12, 2010

::::colorful:::[hayes valley, san francisco]

There's this street in San Fran that has the cutest stores- the colors! The patterns! It is Hayes St- just plain old Hayes St- but when you get to one end of it, it becomes Hayes Valley....just the cutest area of town.







mmmm Paulette Macarons


And the cutest of all stores:
lotus bleu
(who is that crazy man with the stroller ?!)


All the following photos are taken at Lotus Bleu


Check out those lamps....I could eat them!


This little couch is DYING to come live at my house!!!!



cute


cuter


cutest


Don't those colors just make you happy? Thanks for taking the tour with me :)

13 comments:

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

I love that green door!! I can definitely see why you loved that place with all the fun colors!! AND that store looks amazing!!!

Stephanie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything! So you :)

Kristi said...

Wow! I bet you were on Cloud 9! And I bet that man was thinking, "Who is that crazy lady with the camera?" :-)

rachel awes said...

these colors sure do make me happy! i've enjoyed looking at all these pictures! what a great tour guide you are! can i meet you for tea on your new couch? ;)

Lisa said...

How cute and colorful! Looks perfect for you!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I love that store! I totally want to own that sofa!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

What a fun, colorful tour. I know you felt right at home :)

Mary said...

Makes me want to go there!!!
That store is marvelous!!!

Pam said...

Question: When you are in these stores, do you tell them you are an artist, and you are just so inspired, and would they mind if you snapped some pictures, or do you just start taking pictures? Just curious. :)

thedomesticfringe said...

Love that couch! Looks like a fun store.
-FringeGirl

Debby said...

I really love the style of that store. I bet your hubby had to drag you out of there. Just wondering...how much was that couch.

Ruth said...

love the color in these pictures.

That store looks dreamy. So cheerful. love all the color and patterns.

Ruth

misss_e said...

Thanks for taking me on the tour! LOVE IT!