Thursday, April 29, 2010

palette (from the archives....2007.... & BAD HAIR!)

Usually a painting is inspired by a quote or a verse. This painting, however, was more about the design and colors.
The fall palette has changed into a spring one?? I am working on a special painting of the verse Phil 4:8- a great subject!!! Think on what is TRUE, LOVELY, etc. What a good reminder to have on the wall. This is for a friend and has been a fun project. Sarah gets EXTRA brownie points because she gave me a pillowcase to match the colors to. I have enjoyed the lilacs and sages.

3 comments:

Duct Tape Chronicles said...

I don't think your hair was nearly as bad as you think it was; you are funny!

redeemed diva said...

Hey Sara,
Tomorrow on Flashback Friday we are doing hair from the past. Can you tell us more hair horror stories tomorrow and link up! By the way, that is not horrible at all. But I know, we all think differently about our hair. It's a love-hate relationship!

mrs.pabody said...

I liked your hair like that! And I still enjoy looking at your painting first thing every morning when I wake up! ;) Hope you're having fun in CA!