Wednesday, April 7, 2010

live from the closet

video
This is the one where it looks like I am picking my nose....


video
This is the one where you see mostly carpet and part of my head...........


Someone asked how I get the polka dots perfect? They are not perfect if you look close- but I think practice is what helps. If you practice on a piece of poster board or something enough so that when you do a project like this you will have the confidence to take your brush and just free form paint a circle. If you do not like how your practice dots turned out, find something to trace onto the wall- bowls? Or lids? And do different sizes.

6 comments:

Megan Walker said...

it was so cool to hear your voice and see you in "real" time Sara! lol :)

lori vliegen said...

you are absolutely precious!!! i don't think i've ever seen a happier closet!!! fabulous job, you little polka-dot sweetie!! and two thumbs up to your camera assistant.....great carpet, cute hair! :))

Stephanie said...

You are too cute Sara! So fun to see you in a video, I feel like I just met you. :)

redeemed diva said...

Agreed! So cool to see the real Sara! You are lovely and so is the closet

Jane said...

I agree! More video blogging live from the art house!

autismblooms said...

Oh Sara!! Who knew you were just as adorable while speaking...for real!! I totally agree..more live video blogging tours of your home..
It was fun to hear your voice..and your sweet cherry top's proud voice too!! Happy Day!