Monday, April 26, 2010

from the archives....painting the nurseries

We don't actually leave for CA for a few more days, but we have a lot to do- a lot to pack and organize.....so I am going to start posting from the archives- and am all excited about this little walk down memory lane! I have lots and lots of posts to share with you :) We'll be back for real in about a week and a half. I will miss you all and have to take a day off when I get back to catch up on all the blogs..................

The following post is from August 2008.....................................

These photos are from our church when we lived in Greenville, SC. When we were there, they graciously allowed me to paint three nurseries and a Junior Church classroom. I had a great time with it, and I'll tell you what, I would paint a wall with cinder blocks any day, it was easy to keep the lines straight.




6 comments:

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Oh Sara!!!!! These are fantastic. You could make a living doing church nurseries and classrooms!!!!

Word verification: Cruste- pie crust for the snob.

whitey said...

Love it! What child would not want to hang out here?

Crystal said...

great job! :) what a fun task to be assigned! :) thanks for stopping by!

Stephanie said...

Ooo... California! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. :)

Lauren said...

I love all of these pix! What a great job, Sara! Your murals definitely make the spaces warm and cheerful! Awesome that you had such a great opportunity!

redeemed diva said...

They are stickers!
Hey, have you given any thought to my begging request to have you do a tutorial post on how to set a funky table. You can guest post on my blog with it if you like!