Friday, April 23, 2010

favorites

Chrissie Grace is having a favorites party. How fun....here are a few of my favorite things:

print and pattern


books....lots of books


pillows


more pillows in all shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns


little girl red & white dresses


primary colors + pink



buttons and dots


paper lanterns


hand drawn ballerinas by a 4 year old



colored pencils, crayons, markers



colorful squares & checks



my pantry



my new bag from kohls that I got for $5!!! (I got the $10 kohls bucks in the mail and a 15% off coupon in an e-mail)- I love Kohls and I have my friends to thank for always wearing totally cute clothes from Kohls and telling me the sale and clearance prices they paid.

I bought this for our upcoming trip to CA- Dave and I are going to the San Fran area for Dave to do a concert and to go to Mom & Dad Mincy's retirement party. We are so excited! 2nd honeymoon :) :) I love the kids to death and I know I will miss them but to go on a trip with just the 2 of us?!?!? Very exciting!!!! So for the next few weeks I will be scheduling the blog to post for me when I am gone....you will not even miss me.

And my favorite of all....this man, my husband and best friend :)

20 comments:

Cindy said...

Loving it all!
your home is sooo colorful!
Enjoy the day!

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

Thanks for sharing your colors and favorites. I think joyful people live in color :)
Happy weekend!

Heather at All A Flutter said...

you are so cute!! i love all of your favorites and all the color. happy friday!!

gailsgarden said...

I assume the ballerinas were drawn by THE four year old!? She is the next artist on the scene, for sure!

Chrissie Grace said...

Can I please just come over for a whole day and look at every detail of your house?
I promise I will eventually leave...:)

Kristi said...

I have some fabric embroidery hoops too. It such a cute way to decorate. If I had to write a post on my favorite things in your house, it would surely be a mile long!! Have fun on your trip.

Jenn A said...

You forgot to include chalkboard paint in your list of favorites!! =) Have a great trip with Dave. What a treat!!!

Jane said...

I am mad for those frilly ballerinas! I think your daughter might just be an artist like her mama! Have a great trip!

Lauren said...

Your favorites make me smile...so cheerful! ...and the drawings from your 4 year old...hands down...rock the house! Looks like another amazing artist in the house! :)

Staci Danford said...

CUTE... I just don't know if a girl can ever get enough PILLOWS.. Love it.
Staci

Paige said...

Love all the colors and patterns you posted! Hope you guys have a great time in San Francisco!! And I love Kohl's too (guess it helps my BIL manages the one in our town!). I bought a yellow purse for this season too. : )

Appleshoe said...

That was fun to read. Your home looks like it came out of a magazine. I love the colors. My husband was also on my list of "favorites".

Heidi said...

Such a colorful post! It leaves me wishing you could come to my house and help me. Love your artistic eye. The last picture where you describe your husband had me smiling. Sometimes I tend to forget that people can be favorites too! :)

Dawn said...

Great bunch of faves!!!!!!!
I am loving that fivedolladeal from Kohl's.
Gotta love Kohl's.
Yes?

Shelly said...

Your daughter is a really good at drawing. My SON loves to draw. And they journal in class. His teacher says his details are beyond his grade level. Most kids their age you can't even tell what they are drawing!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Yay! I was wondering if you guys would be out here! We will see you next week!

Renee Troy said...

I found you awhile ago and was very inspired by your art so I did a piece in your honor. Then there was a few weeks when I couldn't find you and couldn't remember your name. So glad I stumbled onto your blog again.
Your art is creative, such fun and happy. I am now hooked and will visit often.

thedomesticfringe said...

Love your bag! Kohl's is one of my favorite stores. Love all your color. Your house is a happy house!

-FringeGirl

Pop Pop & Granna said...

Love your purse -- I have one the same color -- and I'm so glad our boy is your favorite -- we're thankful for you!

Hollis said...

Sarah,
I just love your house! I love the colors! It is so bright and cheery! I don't know how anyone could ever be sad in your home because the colors would just make me happy! I love your house! Really really cute!