Monday, April 12, 2010

ABC's.....flowers....1st day of ww

blankslate!


alphawall
what is it about the alphabet that I love so much?!


bear with me as I show my alphabet on our church nursery wall yet again.......






....................................................................
our happyspring yard



............................................................
WW report:

I started weight watchers today and things went pretty well.....it was all fun and games in the morning- I thought everything was so interesting and that all was going well....then the afternoon came and I scarfed down a one point granola bar in one bite (I only had 3 points left for supper....) Late afternoon- out of complete desperation I ate a bowl of spinach with lemon juice and pepper- 0 points (that'll wake you up).

I did gain a whole point by walking moderately for 30 min!!!! I think I am going to totally splurge and eat half of a low-fat ice cream sandwich tonight- can't wait :)

12 comments:

Shelly said...

You go Girl! You need to find some low fat popcorn. Some of them you can have a whole bag for 1 pt

Lindsay said...

I am cracking up. Spinach for dinner. That is all. NO WAY.

[a tip - plan dinner ahead (if possible, yeah we all have tons of time to do that, right?) so you know how many points you need for that meal & you will have points to eat more than spinach]

Love love the ABCs. I have an ABC painting I am listing tomorrow. Stay tuned and good luck with WW. I am still laughing.

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

I LOVE your alphabet in the nursery! That is so ah-mazing!!

justin, jake and jenna's mom said...

I am cracking up at you too!!

...I'll have to remember the spinach/lemon juice and pepper sometime when I'm craving an afternoon snack... hee hee!


Cute ABC's, by the way...

keep up the good work!

misss_e said...

Ha! I love that nursery wall. You did better with dinner than I would have. I would have just eaten what I wanted and started again tomorrow! Keep your head up!

Jara said...

I love alphabets of all sorts too, I think its the teacher in me, I'm about to start a boot camp at 5:45 am tomorrow so I sympathize with you, especially on the eating part! Your yard looks gorgeous, things are blooming all over here in TX too, and its so beautiful to see God's creations come to life!!!

Will said...

I just stumbled on to your blog while looking for weight watchers. I love the pictures and just all of it. It's so creative!! If that is your house it just seems like it would be so fun and free!

If you need any motivation for healthy changes stop by my blog...

Fitness Achievement

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Your yard is GORGEOUS!!!! And good goin' on the WW!!!! I'm cheering from the sidelines:)

Lola said...

Love the alphabet nursery @ church. I would love to do that in our church nursery. Do you have a list of the verses you used, or did you pull them out of the Bible yourself? Or is there a website that you know of?

I also enjoyed the photos of your beautiful yard! Enjoy spring!

redeemed diva said...

You go girl!!!
I love your walls (as usual!) and I love your yard!

Jennifer said...

points get used up fast, don't they?

Kristi said...

I gave you a Sunshine Award!

http://thespeckleddog.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html