Sunday, March 14, 2010

love

oh to be 4 again....
(we love stripes)


we always have these little "dumplings" who like to try and ruin our photos....


there- that's better- just me and my love. (no, not the scarf- I mean Dave....although I am pretty attached to the scarf as well :)

Hope you are having a good weekend. It has been good- the clouds giving way to beautiful sunshine. To be sitting here in my quiet kitchen on this Sunday afternoon, enjoying the peace - my heart goes out to my cousin's daughter, Alisa, who will be having surgery tomorrow. Praying for her (only 7..or 8? years old) and to have gone through all the pain she has had....(how, as a mother, do you watch your child in pain? Prayers going to you too, Kari).

Thinking of the people in Haiti who every day still struggle with what they have lost and trying to survive each day....

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (I John 4:7-10)

3 comments:

DJ said...

Hope your week is filled with His Spirit~
Hugs!

Stephanie said...

I want to be 4 again, so I can where that outfit! Although I'd just settle for your scarf, very cool:)

I hope Alisa does well with her surgery, so sad that someone so young needs surgery.

Staci Danford said...

Your kind heart fills your pages and filters right through my screen.. God's Love drips off you and flows right on to us.
Thank you,
Staci