Friday, March 19, 2010

if you have time......

read this adoption-in-process story- you will get goose bumps for sure.

look at these adorable chicks!!! Reminds me of Meg's blog and her posts about her trip to Africa- so worth the time to read about it. You will know why hard boiled eggs reminded me of her story.

Check out the cuteness! DIY fabric wall decals- I am going to try this for sure.

help me decide which eggs to do this year....

or these eggs??

********************************************************

Remembering last year's chocolate nests and Robin Eggs.....



And last year's Easter puppy :) :)

9 comments:

gailsgarden said...

do you remember that we always colored eggs with the cousins?

Staci Danford said...

That egg family was totally adorable.. How do people think of such great things to do with food... That is for sure my creative weakness... I'm pretty terrible with food. And that wall decal is the greatest.. I can not wait to give it a try.. You are the best at finding fabulous things to share with us... And a side note... I got my jeans at the buckle about 4 years ago.. They are my one and only favorite pair that acutally fit right. The brand is Casey Big Star. They are kind of expensive but I've for sure gotten my wear out of them. My 16 year old daughter has some too and LOVES hers.. I so wish we lived in the same town.. I would just adore a creative, Christian, kind friend..
Happy Friday to you,
Staci

Pop Pop & Granna said...

I think your picture of Sadie could win a prize!

Stephanie said...

I love the eggs with the letters and a question mark. I think you should make eggs with polka dots and maybe do the whole alphabet. Or how about decopaging paper on them, do you think it would work? hahaha, I'm sure what ever you do it will be awesome!!

Dawn said...

Oh, oh, oh, Glue Dots with Colored Sand - TOO CUTE!!!

Easter puppy - oh, so adorable!!

Sun-Kissed Scholars said...

I love that wall decal idea!!!! Love it!

Eggs~ I vote glue and glitter dots and the little people eggs. Both of those would be so adorable with your decor.

Dawn said...

Oh, oh, oh, Glue Dots with Colored Sand - TOO CUTE!!!

Easter puppy - oh, so adorable!!

Tara said...

Precious!
Hugs,
Tara

mrs.pabody said...

I miss you!!!