Wednesday, March 31, 2010

happy wednesday

This little carrotlollypop was so photogenic I couldn't resist.



another coffee cups paintinglove the choice of colors by my sister in law :)


We love pillow case dresses!The red one came yesterday, Gigi- so cute!!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks so much to organized people who kept their directions for the free Glidden paint can! Check the comments to yesterdays post for the instructions (thanks, Kristy. And Sue for your e-mail). Although I like Sarah's comment too-- you must be very strong :)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm in love with your model! Cute, cute, cute! And I love the pix of you opening the paint w/ your teeth. That's me...Mrs. "Teeth of Steel"! :)

justin, jake, and jenna's mom said...

I thought that painting looked familiar! hee hee

Already trying to figure out what I'll do for the next one....but really loving the reminder that this one gives me everyday :))

Pop Pop & Granna said...

Sara,
I need to start a list of paintings I want you to do -- I love the colors in Tricia's "cup" one -- it would be perfect in my new kitchen! I know you can't do "copies" -- but I'd love one like that -- I think I'll do a different verse -- not sure which one.

Stephanie said...

Love the lollipops too cute!

redeemed diva said...

so cute!

Staci Danford said...

What darling fabric.. I'd like a dress, a bedspread and a pillow case made out of that... LOVE it.
Staci