Sunday, January 17, 2010

YARD SALE at the art house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spring cleaning, everyone!!! Low prices!!! I have the photo and price here but you have to go to my etsy store to buy- click here. E-mail me with any questions:
saramincy @ gmail.com **edit** I am working on loading everything to etsy....if you don't see a painting you want to buy- e-mail me and I will list it and put your name on it.

Live Each Day (with heart) 8x10 painting on canvas
$15 (free shipping!)
SOLD

One Day to Live- 8x10 painting on canvas
$15 (free shipping!)
SOLD

Live Each Day- 8x10 painting on canvas
$15 (free shipping!)


We Make a Living- 10x10 painting on canvas
$15 (free shipping!)
SOLD

Give Thanks- 11x14 painting on canvas- with added buttons
$12 (free shipping!)
SOLD


Jesus is All the World- painting on canvas board- comes with clip for hanging (otherwise you can frame it, or prop on a shelf)
$10 (free shipping!)
SOLD

Strawberry 10x10 painting and fabric on canvas
$12 (free shipping!)


Flowers- 10x10 paint and fabric on canvas
$12 (free shipping!)
SOLD


The Lord Looks at the Heart- 11x14 painting on canvas
$12 (free shipping!)
SOLD

Apple- 10x10 painting on canvas
$12 (free shipping!)
SOLD

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how you incorprated fabric into the one painting.

misss_e said...

I love everything you do!

BlueCastle said...

Hey Sara - I just bought your Jesus Is All The World on Etsy, and I want to get the Lord Looks At The Heart too, if you list it (hoping it didn't sell!!) I will buy it and you can ship both together to save time. Thank you. I'm so excited. :)

Jara said...

I like the first one with the heart that says "Live each day as if it was your last", but I couldn't find it on your etsy store! These are original paintings not prints right? Thx!

Sun-Kissed Scholars said...

I couldn't find some on your etsy either... and now I see that you're just selling them right and left. My goodness!!-- great artwork at an amazing price. They went fast.