Sunday, January 31, 2010

snowed in!

Church was cancelled today because of our snow. We are very cozy still in our pj's getting ready to have "home church" :) I am sure there will be lots of special music!

Just thinking today how amazing God is and how His plan for us is always better than our own plans- what a relief to give our lives over to Him and not have to worry about what is going to happen to us- our lives are in His hands......

Need some encouragement? Check out Biblegateway- I love this site- you can read any part of the Bible in any version, and it shows cross references that you can click on as well.

Also, have you ever been to family.org (focus on the family website)? It is a great resource as well- the daily broadcasts are always inspiring and convicting. Click on the recent broadcast page to hear some good stuff.

7 comments:

misss_e said...

Adore It!

lori vliegen said...

so charming, so colorful.....so YOU!!! i absolutely LOVE it!!! :))))

Shelly said...

Our church wa cancelled today to for Ice! I have done a Bible study today. How even at the cross Jesus was concerned his mother would be taken care of! So, sweet.

And I guess by example my hubby is teaching our older one of taking care of others. They are down at his grandma's house shoveling her driveway.

bec4 said...

Ok, I gotta know how much snow y'all had to cancel things? We have never had a snow day in Montana, not in the 28 years I have lived here anyway.

Joyeful said...

this is adorable! And I do hope you are cozy and warm!! I know this sounds silly, but I actually miss those snowed in days sometimes as a northern gal living in the south : )

Doda said...

Love the picture.
Home church sounds very cosy!
Ours got called off for the snow a few weeks ago too!

The Hopkins Home said...

Love the painting! Glad that you got to experience a cozy snow day. Here in Michigan we get LOTS of snow but very few snow days :( I LOVE the few we get though! We hang in our pj's, cuddle on the couch, drink hot chocolate and watch tv. Someday when my kids get older I'm hoping to add afternoon siestas to our snowday routine ; )