Friday, January 8, 2010

happy scribbles

when she outgrows this stage I am going to be very sad...


the kids have been having fun with new paint sets



Then there are always the star wars inspired art projects.....glittery light sabers and all


**********************************************************************

Had fun ordering stuff online using a Hobby Lobby gift card- check out the tape measure ribbon!!!! Adorable! And the jumbo ric rac......


My first mircon pens (again Hobby Lobby)- thanks to Lori's recommend- I love them!!

p.s. some of you asked about prices for my paintings that are for sale- you can see all art & prices here at my etsy shop.

8 comments:

Staci Danford said...

I just adore those little pictures.. Those round full body people are my very favorite of all... I wish I would have kept more of my "big kids" drawings, and just can't wait for little Brady to get to that stage.. You have the most darling family..
Blessings your way,
Staci

"Dove" said...

You MUST make a frame for the sunflower painting. Maybe one with jumbo ric rac on it? :) The colors would look great together!

Stephanie said...

I love that measuring tape ribbon! I need to know, what are micron pens?

redeemed diva said...

I will be sad too when my girl leaves the same stage. I love kids art!

DJ said...

Thanks for encouraging your child's art!
:-)from an art teacher

Jane said...

I am particularly impressed with the gold Star Wars guy. The puffy paint really gives him a terrific lizard like texture. Seems like the artistry runs in the genes. Also, I too would like more info about those pens and how you use them.

Amy said...

Your first pic reminded me of one of my son's efforts:

http://4thfrog.blogspot.com/2009/06/indulging-his-inner-artist.html

Always love coming here to enjoy the art!

HallMom said...

Kids drawings make me smile! I just found your site a few weeks ago and have been looking and looking and showing my husband. I love your artwork. You have inspired me!