Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday

















Someone asked about the Micron pens- here is a painting I did yesterday using the microns for the lettering- just nicer than sharpies. Recognize the painting? Similar- but smaller and going to be made into prints. (thanks, V, for the inspiration, and I promise to give you a free print since you had the ideas behind this painting!)






*****************************************************************
H
uge Sale!!!! I am practically giving them away.....

Click here to check it out.

10 comments:

Lindsay - Paint Me A Picture said...

Micron pens - I need to check these out! Where can you buy them?

Shell in your Pocket said...

so pretty and bright!

sandy toe

gailsgarden said...

Cute idea!

Paige said...

Love all of your paintings! Wish I had the extra money this month to get one. Maybe soon...

Have a great weekend!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I like this new painting...the border is lovely!!!!

Stephanie said...

So funny, I saw those Micron pens first on your site yesterday, then they were recommended by another blog to use on fabric, later the same evening and by today... I own a pack! Love how that all works out. :)

marymary said...

I want one of these!

DJ said...

I really enjoy the repetition in your designs, along with the unexpected color combinations. Very fresh!
More, please... :-)

Sarah said...

I love the words coming out of the coffee cups! Such a fun idea!

Rachel said...

I really like this picture..I'll check back for info. on the prints.

Wanted to tell you that Michael's got in a fresh new supply of the most adorable Mary Englebreit stuff in their $1 bins! I got some great plates and napkins for my daughter's upcoming birthday. Definitely worth checking out if you have a Michael's close by.

Rachel
I blog at:
www.laughslifeandlattes.blogspot.com/