Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry & Bright

What is better than ice cream?? PLAY DOH ice cream!!!!!

What is a better gift than a pink & sparkly tutu?? NOTHING is better!!!!.............unless it is a...

Giraffe toothbrush holder!!!!!!!!! You'll have to ask Dave about that one.......


What is better than food coloring in cake batter????


LOTS of food coloring in cake batter!!!! Can't wait to try this idea with the Birthday cakes this year....red for the Cardinals fan.....pink and purple for the girly girl.....red & orange for me....:)



Dave & his mom.
Barb's beautiful trees....


us.....


raise your hand if you have a Mii on the Wii.....

My parents come tomorrow to stay for a week! We are planning lots of games of Apples to Apples (YES I GOT IT!!!!! MY FAVORITE GAME EVER!!!!)

8 comments:

Sun-Kissed Scholars said...

My hand is up.
I like my Mii. :-) Except when I'm getting whipped at Mario Kart or Wii Fit games. Then I just blame my Mii. Poor girl.

Love the play dough sundae. Did anyone try to eat that?? Looks very real.
and the tutu is awesome. You should make yourself a matching one. ;-)

Colorful cakes-- I'm gonna try that asap!

Megan Walker said...

Those colorful cakes looked AMAZING!

LOL! Apples to Apples is our fave game too! Oh my, the Walker house & friends get VERY ROWDY during this game - LOL - but gosh, it's just so much fun! :)

xoxoxo

Jessica said...

My tween got a Wii Fit... my Mii age was 47 and I am only 37...ugh. I guess I need to workout a lot more.

Apples to Apples rocks! They have a Jr. level game that your kids would love!

Happy New Year!

Shelly said...

Glad you had a Merry Christmas so far. We got a White Christmas here and was blessed with time with Just hubby, me, and the kids. I have a Mii. I love it. Except when I get weighed on Wii Fit and my little person gets wider. That is a little depressing! Take care.

Amy said...

Ok, how did you make those cakes? Just pour the batter in concentric circles? Might have to try that.

We got Apples to Apples too. Haven't tried it yet.

Paige said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jenn A said...

I have a Mii on the Wii! Very fun! Haven't had much time to play since new baby arrived. Got a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas, so I plan to be trying that soon.
Love all the fun stuff!

Marit said...

Oh I do, I do!! My kids made one for me and I look exactly like....Mii!! haha So much fun.