Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ladies' Christmas Party

We have a great time each year when our ladies from church get together. This year was the first year we have had it at our church- and it turned out to be so cozy! Several of us decorated tables. Here is my candy cane/red/white/polka dot table.

Those paper plates from Target started it all.




Nancy & her beautiful table! Nancy decorated the whole room too - she brought lamps and side tables, etc- so the classroom was so cute and cozy.

Denise and her winning table! beautiful gold and silver- love the twig tree.


Rhonda & Thelma's gorgeous poinsettia table! It was so good to see Thelma :)


Monica did two tables! You are awesome, Monica! And Nicole helped her too. She even made her own gingerbread stable. Very creative.


We always have an ornament exchange. The kind where you open one, or steal from someone else. There was lots of stealing and laughing going on. Jen & Michelle- love the ornaments!

We started putting our new ornaments on the tree, hoping the sticks would not break and plunge into the candles....the snowman in the front- that is what I ended up with- love it!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you are enjoying the holidays already! The best part is there is still lots more to come. I like that all the tables were decorated differently, what a fun idea.

"Dove" said...

Your table is precious! Looks like you have a talented group of women in your midst. Why didn't I think of a gingerbread stable? That is one of the most clever Christmas ideas I have seen. I hope you saved that big white branch. I can see hearts on that for Valentine's, then shamrocks, then easter eggs, then flowers and raindrops.............the seasonal branch! :)

Mary said...

I so love your style and how you use color!!

tacky said...

I absolutely love your ideas!!! It really looked so warm and cozy...thanks for sharing what you have been up to again...you inspire me! We are so stale with ideas around here...same thing every year...let's all have a yawn! Your ladies always look like they are having a blast!
Have a wonderfully bright and merry Christmas...Love to you all!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

that sounds like so much fun! i didnt get any Christmas parties this year :( so sad... LOVE your table AND the snowman you ended up with!!

Lauren said...

Looks like such a fun time! So much creativity! What a wonderful idea...for the girls! :)

redeemed diva said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. Great ideas. I loved your red pitcher

Wendy said...

Very cute, Sara! I will have to show my oldest your table she will love the black and white print...I know I do! =) Merry Christmas!

Keri said...

Awwww - I miss you CBC ladies! Looks like a lovely party. The table idea was wonderful and I couldn't possibly pick a favorite!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I love the idea of everyone decorating a table and of exchanging ornaments...someone should suggest the idea to my pastor's wife~ 'wink'!!