Monday, December 28, 2009

I want it! No, Me! No, I got it first!!


Mom & Dad always bring us the cutest vintage stuff when they come. This time it was this adorable little cabinet that I immediately started moving around and deciding what I would put in it....."Oh, Sara, We actually brought that for the 3 year old."

What?!??!
Look! It looks so nice in my kitchen!

Don't worry- it is in the 3 year olds room stuffed with little dishes and beads and dolls and junk already- she is happy as a lark. I will bide my time........she'll get bored of it.......maybe....or I can buy it off of her.

At least I can paint it for her and put in some cute shelf liner. What color would you paint it?

The inside of the red/green/white cake.....
Here is where I found the link.

8 comments:

bec4 said...

Love it--I'd be fighting the 3 year old for it too!

Lauren said...

S-
I love the little cabinet and what YOU did with it. I'm sure your princess will let you play with it some...hopefully! (My girls just got a new Barbie home...and I'm sooo hoping that they ask me to play, decorate and arrange furniture!) :)

Chrissie Grace said...

So cute!
I just posted my 2009 year in review. Thanks once again for letting me "copy" you:)
Happy New Year friend!
xo
Chrissie

Shelly said...

Ah, see once we have kids our parents forget all about us! Hahaha..... I think it would be cute in distressed lime green or with big poka dots! It is so cute!

Stephanie said...

I think lime green, hot pink and orange. Since it's for the 3 year old... sorry. :)

Lisa said...

I love the shelf. Pink and green is the colors I would choose also.

DJ said...

You're right, honey: She's gotta forget about it sometime... :-)
I vote for pink & orange, btw.

Keri said...

Too funny Sara! It is very cute, maybe she'll trade you for something else!