Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Past


Scans from a scrapbook page- 10 years ago! Dave & I were living in a little apartment on Guam.....here we are.....

...young and carefree...

Wish I would have kept the basket weave Mary & Joseph.
****************************

Saw something real cute on my cousin's blog, who saw it on Bakerella- reindeer cake balls! So I made cake balls for the first time and they tasted awful. Going to make Oreo balls and try to make them look like reindeer....

Not sure if I will be blogging tomorrow or not- if not- Have a wonderful Christmas! Think about Jesus- born in humility in a stable- died in humility on the cross- lives in glory preparing a place for us!!!!

Have you watched The Nativity yet? Great movie to watch today!

8 comments:

Jill said...

you both look the same!!! ageless!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!
many Blessings!
Jill

Shelly said...

The Nativity is a great movie! Have fun! we have three days of Christmas starting friday! Oh, and the boys get new PJs on Christmas Eve. Great for the morning pics.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I want to know what "bogging" is. Let me know how it works for ya.:)

Stephanie said...

What a great photo! Happy Holiday to you and yours!!

Pop Pop & Granna said...

Very cute -- maybe you could bring "The Nativity" for us to watch???

ByHISgoodGrace said...

You guys are adorable.
We've been listening to Dave's Christmas cd a lot...it's wonderful. Can't say enough about your, and his, impact for the Kingdom...have a beautiful Christmas! With love.

DJ said...

Happy 2010!
Just found your blog and love your colorful lifestyle!
I'll be back...

Megan Walker said...

what an adorable pic of you two! and I *love* the movie "the Nativity" - I felt it was done so well, it was just beautiful!

Merry Merry!!! xoxo