Sunday, November 1, 2009

WINNER (and other stuff)

Here is the winning comment!

I would choose, Be still and know that I am God. I love the browns and blues together.
Deb

Congratulations, Deb! I will send you an e-mail.

Thanks to everyone who left comments! I wish I could send you all a little prize! It was really helpful to hear all of the ideas about verses, quotes, and colors. I am inspired to get painting!!!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Dave is getting ready to make monkey bread for our small group class at church tonight and he reminded me that it takes a lot longer in the oven than what the recipe called for- like 10 min or so more. Or maybe we have the temp wrong. We have been putting it in at 350. Sorry, Keri, that it did not bake right for you! Also, Lyn told me that it should have at least a teaspoon more cinnamon than I have on the recipe. So go make some more and tell me how it turns out :)

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

ooooh, i'm absolutely crazy bananas for monkey bread!! and congrats to deb for winning some great artwork!! :)

Paige said...

Mmm... Sounds good! Have a blessed week!

Keri said...

I'm trying it again :). I think a more shallow pan might help to. I know the ones on top sure were tasty!