Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Please Help Me!!!! {Advent Calendar Project}

Michaels is having a handmade contest. Since Dave says I have the contest gene- I had! to! enter! (I have been trying for 20 years to think of a joke to send to the Readers Digest to collect the $400)

Michaels is picking 2 winners every week until the middle of Dec. Winners get $100 to spend at Michaels. Then they will pick 2 grand prize winners who will get to go to NYC to see a Martha Stewart show plus $250.

You can see my entry here (I gave you a small glimpse of it in the above picture). Can you do me a HUGE favor?!?!?! Click over there to see the entire project- and if you like it, click on the fifth snowman at the bottom of the picture- (click the 5th snowman to give a 5 star rating). It is really easy!!!!

I promise, if I win I will buy some goodies at Michaels and do a giveaway.......I promise!!!!!

16 comments:

Jen B said...

Just clicked on 5 Snowmen :-)
Great project, easy to do but lots of texture and color.
Good luck!

Garth and Becky said...

We just voted! Hope you win!

Mrs. E said...

5 snowmen...good luck!

tnl634 said...

Wow!! What a great idea!! Good luck winning!! You have my vote!! Hmmmm...maybe I should give it a try?!! Just stumbled onto your blog not too long ago...LOOOOVE IT!!!

Stephanie said...

5 snow mans just for you!!! Good Luck, it definitely looks like a winner to me!

Sherri S said...

CUTE! I voted for ya!

ccarlson said...

As they say in NC: "You go Girl!" I clicked the 5th! Hope you win it all! God has gifted you in a wonderful way! Happy Thanksgiving, dear Niece! Love u, Aunt Connie

Mrs. E said...

I just entered too. What a crack up. Can you send the link to your Nativity set made out of small pots. It just popped up under your post, but when I clicked on it nothing happened. That would be a great craft for my little guy. I just love your blog!

Catherine Anne said...

You have my vote!

Ruth said...

I went right over and gave your advent tree a five snowman rating. It's too cute.

Ruth

Julie said...

you go girl!! you got my 5 snowman vote!!!

gailsgarden said...

Really cute idea, Sara! I will put a link on my blog to it so that all my 10s of readers will vote too. I think you should win because it is cute and easy for those who are not as talented as you are.

Keri said...

I voted! Good luck :)

Dana D said...

Love it!!!
Voted!!!
Are you going to sell these?

skB said...

I voted!! Hope you win!!

Megan Walker said...

I'm sorry I missed all the contest excitement, but I *LOVE* your advent tree Sara!

xoxo