Thursday, October 22, 2009

That's What Your Love is Like to Me

Font sizeI have been waiting for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't decide what I like the best:
*watching his hands while he plays
*listening to his voice
*savoring the words that speak to my soul
*knowing that he's mine :)
&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">lt</span>;a <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">href</span>="http://davemincy.bandcamp.com/album/thats-what-your-love-is-like-to-me">That's What Your Love Is Like to Me by Dave <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">Mincy</span>&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">lt</span>;/a>

You can go here to download the songs- there are 2 vocals and the rest are gorgeous piano love songs. (.99 cents/ea.)



12 comments:

Madison said...

Great song, great voice, BIG talent! Great job Dave! I love the painting too! I am pretty much into all styles! And I noticed the painting was also on your header. Like I said great job Dave!

Love, {Madison}

Hollis said...

How very Sweet! There really are some wonderful men out there! So Glad you both share such a wonderful strong love! Beautiful Song! Thank you for sharing!

Kim's Treasures said...

OMG You're one lucky girl!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I'm really glad you like the hats! Post pics when you can...I'd love to see them on you all!!!

HUGS!
Kim

Pam said...

Oh, that is so beautiful and special. Thanks for sharing it.

Jenn A said...

The songs are wonderful! What a treasure for you!

Jane said...

Whew! Girl, that is romantic! Love the part where he explains about his painting too.

Stephanie said...

How sweet! Very Beautiful!

skB said...

I love, love, love it. Wish you could have seen Graeme when it came on--he just loved listening:)

redeemed diva said...

That's beautiful--song and pic!

BlueCastle said...

Oh wow. This is awesome. You are blessed indeed. :)

Keri said...

Oh Sara! How wonderful and special.

wild child said...

Sara, that was just LOVELY!!! What talent and genuine love - wow. You two totally deserve each other :)

Meg xoxo