Friday, October 30, 2009

pumpkin patch & picnik pictures




Who loves picnik, raise your hand!!! Right now you can go to picnik.com and upload a photo for free, then go to edit, then create, then stickers. They have stickers that you can add to your photos (like the one above). There are cute little masks you can put on faces, etc. Picnik is also where you can make the photo collages and add text- for free!

So who did the pumpkin patch this year? What about carving? We did carve this year. The seeds are waiting to be roasted......

9 comments:

Sara @ The Football Wife said...

Your daughter wears THE cutest outfits. Love it!

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute photo of your kiddos! Thank you for sharing the website!

We grew our own pumpkins this year and I think my daughter and her bf are carving them tomorrow! I can't wait for roasted pumpkin seeds!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :-}

Kim

Chrissie Grace said...

Cute!
I am totally addicted to picnik. That is how I edit all my photos.
Have a Happy Halloween Sara!
xo
Chrissie

Stephanie said...

Cool website, I'll be checking that out next. Love the photo and pumpkins!

Keeling said...

I too, love Picnik. I even signed up for the $20 a year package so I could airbrush myself in all my photos :)

Amy said...

We buy our pumpkins at a Mom & Pop stand that has about 200 or so pumpkins to walk through and choose from. Not a patch so much, but not muddy either! We carved ours Thursday and I did a very good job of not trying to take over the designs. I let the kids draw and carve whatever they wanted -- no matter how much better I think I could have made it! LOL!

Ruth said...

Didn't make it to the pumpkin patch this year and I am so sad about that. :( It rained here every Saturday in October. Well there is always next year.

Ruth

Paige said...

Love the pumpkin patch photos and am a BIG fan of Picnik!

Have a blessed week!

Megan Walker said...

what FUN! your kids' pumpkins look adorable! and thanks for the picnik site - can't wait to try it out!

Meg xoxo