Thursday, October 1, 2009

perfect for october :: orange, black, & white ::

Product Image
Product Image


Product Image




Product Image

Product Image
Product Image

Dave got the boys those Nebraska t-shirts, and the cutest little brown dress for our 3 year old. But he got me the best present ever!!!! A Target gift card!!!!! He is so smart. So this morning I broke down and said I needed to get out of the house for a few hours or I would die. By lunch time I was totally revived & refreshed! I looked at every single thing at Target. Here are the things that caught my eye: the striped scarf, the cute orange kitchen stuff, the orange pea coat, the adorable bubble skirts for my little girl (in polka-dot & floral), and the orange/red & gray knee socks. (all photos from Target.com)


I picked just one thing.... what do you think it was? What would you have picked??

No, no- I am not going to tell you today- I am going to wait until I get a picture with it......

10 comments:

Sara said...

I think you bought the scarf! Those skirts are too cute -- let's hope they go on sale. I love getting things on clearance at Target!

The Queen said...

I think it's the jacket (CUTE!!!)! I surely hope it's not the socks, lol, they are REALLY cute but I would be disappointed if I got a gift card and the only thing I got was a pair of socks, lol.

BlueCastle said...

I'm guessing it's the jacket - so "you". What a nice husband. :)

Pam said...

I think you picked the jacket. If not, take back whatever you DID get, because it is totally you!

Jes said...

i think you got the socks...but maybe that's just cuz that's what i would've bought! hehee! love it all, though.

Sherri S said...

Guessing you got the jacket. I want the SCARF!

The Hopkins Home said...

I'm guessing the orange pea coat :) I LOVE the kitchen stuff - especially the mitt with the bird silhouette - too cute!

Jara said...

I think you bought the jacket, looks like you, now you're gonna have to go back and get it if you didn't ya know?!!!! I want to get one of those skirts for my daughter too, they are precious!!! You can't get just socks with a gift card, they can be an "extra", but not the only purchase, that'd be sad! How fun though, I LOVE Target gift cards!!!!

Keri said...

Just last weekend I got an hour at Target by myself and a little carved out of the budget for a treat too. You and I are different in some ways, but 2 peas in the pod in others!! It refreshed me too :)

knack said...

...love your scarf!

I totally was going to buy one of those skirts for Skye!! It will be perfect on her ........if you di not buy one already I want ot get her one while you all are here......:)


can't wait to see you all tonight! xo