Monday, October 19, 2009

cookie cutters!!!!




We had some friends who came to visit us- what a sweet family- and look what they brought me----these adorable cookie cutters from Ikea! I have never seen anything so cute! I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but the largest circle around all of it is a giant circle cookie cutter, and the large flower, etc. There are 14 in all. Oh the possibilities!!! I can't wait to make some cookies. Thanks, dear Mayes family for coming to our church and home while you were in the area! Stay tuned for the long awaited "Bob's Monkey Bread" post coming up soon :)


When I went to the Ikea site to give a link to the cookie cutters- this is what I saw---wow- I love this green with the black & white. And the pictures, etc. around the door frame- so cute!

9 comments:

Madison said...

Thats really cool! I want to make some cookies! And love the room from Ikea!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

i think Ikea always has at least one fab find :) we just got one but with four babies.. hard to get out there! lol

mrs.pabody said...

I <3 <3 <3 Ikea! Such cool cookie cutters!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with them, sweet Sara! :)

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see that large flower made and decorated! Love the green paint in the ikea room, when I first saw the photo I thought~ what room did she paint? Very you!!!

Monica said...

hmmmm....IKEA is not quite 3 hrs away...is that too far for a one day girls' Christmas shopping trip?

Jill said...

What fun cookie cutters!!! I really wish we had an IKEA!!! They seem to have so many great things!
Blessings!
Jill

"Dove" said...

How fun! I love to watch my kids decorate cookies.....frosting thicker than the cookie, and an inch of colored sugar sprinkles. Those are the best ones to eat!

One of those cutters looks like it could make a cute little spider, which would be perfect this time of year.

We have an Ikea near our house, and every time I walk through there I'm inspired to come home and do something crazy to the house. It is a museum of quirky (and affordable!) decorating kicks, and it is as big as a small city!

Sherri S said...

I so need to go to Ikea! There is one about an hour from me. I love your cookie cutters!!!

wild child said...

Ugh - I hate falling behind on your blog! It seems like I blink and I have all these adorable posts of yours to catch up on! LOL! Oh well, I love to come visit :)

LOVE those cookie cutters - CUTE! I see a trip to the Burbank IKEA in my near future! LOL! And I'm with you girl - love the bright green w/ the white & black, and the white & black cards around the door frame! Striking!

Meg xoxo