Thursday, September 24, 2009

::trees::&::birds::

We love how Dave's office is turning out (well I do anyway--and it is becoming just as colorful as the rest of the house- I could not keep my original plan and make it sparse!!)





Look! A tree grows in Dave's office! (but don't look too closely- it's not done yet...). And don't make fun of our pink chair- it is very comfy :)

Look what came in the mail today!!!!! My "fly" stone from KadyHope!!!! Check out her etsy shop. Her stuff is so fun.


A few of my favorite things....the stone from Jes, the green pitcher from Val, the egg from Lydia- purchased in the Ukraine, a plate and cup that I played with as a child, a button magnet from Knack, A ME cup, the red tin cup, red & white plates from Goodwill.......

13 comments:

Jes said...

yay! yay! yay!
so glad you like your stone!
it looks so good on your shelf...all right at home with red and green goodness :)

thedomesticfringe said...

Great looking office! Love the tree.

-FringeGirl

Sherri S said...

I LOVE the tree! Great relaxing look to the office. I'd work there!

knack said...

love the tree in the office.......looks so fun....

thanks for the knack mention.....xoxo

Sun-Kissed Scholars said...

Wow-- love it all!!! The tree is fantastic, as well as your awesome homemade blinds and the artwork everywhere. Is Dave just a photo prop? ;-)

Love it!! Wish you lived near me and could give some advice for my playroom rearranging... I know you'd make it perfect. :-D

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your tree is AMAZING!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

youhave such a lovely home. I have a hard time finding time now to do the decorating that I love.... its kinda all on hold.... oh well.. perhaps someday again.... once Jake is done school and can share kid watching time:)

Chrissie Grace said...

I can't wait to see the tree all finished!:)

gailsgarden said...

love the tree!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love the tree!!!! I love your shelf of favorite things too.

"Cups with red speckles
and birdies on pla-ates,
Eggs from Ukraine
and stone paperweights

Bright colored packages
tied up with string
These are a few of
Sara's favorite things!"

ladadumdum....oh great. Now that song will be in my head the rest of the day.:)

Jill said...

LOOOVE the tree...and all your cute pretties in the hutch!
Blessings!
Jill
p.s. tell Dave- that is the BEST C.D. EVER!!! I know what I'll be ordering for some Christmas gifts! :)

justin, jake and jenna's mom said...

Loving the tree!!!

wild child said...

Love the tree and loved seeing all the fun little things you love grouped together! You always have so much enthusiasm and creativity, it's such an inspiration :)

Happy weekend too!

Love,
Meg xoxo