Tuesday, September 15, 2009

paintings....

Christmas in September! Tree on sale now.


My name is Sara and I have an addiction to the alphabet. Speaking of alphabets!!! Family Fun has the greatest idea about an alphabet scavenger/photo hunt!!! You look around outside- downtown, wherever, to find all of the letters of the alphabet. For example- when we went on a walk today we saw a tree in the shape of a Y, cracks in the sidewalk in the shapes of T and B, etc. How fun! We are going to try this downtown.

(I am going to get prints made of this painting- so stay tuned, I'll let you know when they are ready for sale)


New painting- on sale in my etsy store.


One of the best things about having an art room?!?! Having a place to hang the paintings when they are in the works or finished and waiting to be shipped.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the Christmas tree. It is so fun and different from other Christmas prints.

Ruth

Stephanie said...

I really do love your alphabet paintings! We've played the alphabet game in the car on long trips. Using anything out the windows starting with A through z. Lots of fun and takes up some travel time.

Kristi said...

My issue just came today and I was loving that idea, too! I've always enjoyed those types of pictures from etsy sellers, but it's even better to have the letters be things from your own neighborhood!!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

W-o-w, how do you do it?? How do you put out so much fantastic artwork so quickly?? Do you sleep? ;-)

Looks great!

wild child said...

LOVE the tree, LOVE the alphabet, LOVE the "give thanks", SO JEALOUS you have a room to hang your finished artwork!!!

I have a question you will probably laugh at..... how the heck do you get a print made??? I know - I'm such a loser :) I always take a photo and then have those made up if they turn out well. I know - loser :) Please enlighten me!

Meg xoxo