Wednesday, September 23, 2009

interview at Faith Folk Cafe!

The blogworld is a wonderful thing. You meet people and become good friends, even though you have never met in real life- because of your common goals, faith, and interests. I feel this way about Pam at Faith Folk Cafe & Pam Warden Art. She is a great artist who paints the cutest folk art ladies with quotes. She has a feature and interview with/about Dave & I over at Faith Folk. Go check it out and enter her giveaway for Dave's Christmas CD and a pack of my Christmas cards.

Thanks, Pam!

1 comment:

Bevie said...

Yes Sara I read your interview over at Pam's blog...isn't she just so precious??? I loved hearing our hubby's beautiful voice!~ Yes, I signed up for the giveaway, but I will go for the special as soon as my SS ck comes in.hehehe!!!
(((hugs)))