Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mincy family Announcement::

&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">lt</span>;a <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">href</span>="http://davemincy.bandcamp.com/album/a-place-of-quiet-rest-ii">The Old Rugged Cross by Dave <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">Mincy</span>&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">lt</span>;/a>We have a new CD in the family! Dave's newest piano CD. Gorgeous, soothing relaxing piano music. The cover is perfect and portrays how you feel when you listen....like you are sitting beside a quiet little stream in the woods. Great job, Dave. I know you couldn't have done it without me...:) Go to Dave's blog to see how you can buy the cd or download and get a free tree print.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

How wonderful! I just downloaded the albulm. My husband is dealing with some stress and depression right now. As soon as I listen to this I felt a heavenly calm come over me. I pray it serves my husband in the same way.

Julie said...

woohoo!! Yeah!! Way to go!!! How exciting!!!
I am so totally going to download it tomorrow(its payday) in hopes that there will still be some prints left too!!! I am listening to it now and I just love it!!!

Monica said...

This is really sad. I had just posted a share about this CD on my Facebook page, then came to your site, saw the title, and thought: Sara's expecting!!! And then I remembered the CD. I guess Bobby's right about my short memory!

Garth and Becky said...

We downloaded it and are listening to it now. My favorite part is the fact that my daughter (Sarah - 7) is singing along! The music is beautiful...thanks!

Adrienne said...

beautiful! just beautiful! i posted about it on my blog because it was a lovely surprise for a very. tired. me.

BlueCastle said...

How exciting! I just love the tree print too. :)

Justin, Jake and Jenna's Mom... said...

Do I get a ree print too??? Mark ordered some CD's :)

That will go perfectly in our upstairs den/living room!

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL music. So soothing and faith-building.