Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cute Little Houses

Meg from Nutmeg Designs bought some of my prints the other day and shared this picture of a quilt she made. I LOVE these wonky houses as she calls them. She thought that the prints would go along quite well with the quilt- and I agree! Great job on the quilt, Meg! I love the houses. Here is Meg's blog and here is her etsy shop. She makes adorably cute bags, dolls, and pincushions.

The house prints (below) have been some of my favorites to make- paint first and then decoupage using hand painted papers.





House prints - $6 each in the etsy shop.

5 comments:

BlueCastle said...

The quilt is amazing! I love it, and yes, it goes so well with your art. I love looking at pictures of your paintings. They are so happy. :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow really cute. Her style is almost exactly like yours:)

bec4 said...

Very cute! I have learned about the dollar store tape too--the hard way!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Cute wonkiness!!

So blessed! said...

So cute. Love her houses and yours!