Monday, August 31, 2009

:::the c0LoRs of our life:::










Add Image




We have successfully fit all of our school books into (or on top of) this little chest of rolling drawers. It is so handy! We pull it up the the table when we do our school work- pull the work out and when we finish a subject, back into the drawer it goes! When the kitchen table is clean again- that means we have completed the days work.

I know it is unfair to say that all of our schooling is kept in a box- that is not entirely true- we use the art supplies upstairs- and the book shelf full of books, and the cooking utensils, and the dirt and rocks outside- but you get the idea- the 3 r's are safely put away until tomorrow.

Where do you keep your school books?

5 comments:

Lanie said...

It would be so fun to be a child (or adult for that matter) living in your beautiful, colorful house. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Chrissie Grace said...

Fun post...I love all the colors!
Chrissie:)

Madison said...

So Sara... I LOVE your home! You inspire me to be more creative in my life! Oh and thanks I love my mouse, birdhouse, and tree too! I can't wait till my birdhouse is done! Hope you have a great day!

Love, Madison

Keri said...

So bright and cheerful, what a great house to live in ........ especially on this rainy day :)

lori vliegen said...

your house has "inspiration" written all over it! you've even managed to take something as utilitarian as a rolling cart and make it CUTE! you amaze me! :))