Wednesday, July 15, 2009

painting, a book, shades & etsy


that is so true, right?!?!? Unless you are in front of a plate of brownies....


got the other shade done!



***Great book! Sound Bites from Heaven by Rachael Carmen. I got this book from a friend and have loved reading little chapters here and there. Awesome reminders to us as parents about how God speaks to us through our children. Things we say like, "look at me when I am talking to you!" and then how does that relate to us and God as our Father- when He is talking to us are we really paying attention??


***New stuff in the Etsy shop! I have more to get in there too (but some DOG chewed my computer cord, so I can't edit my photos like usual on my computer- I am stealing time on Dave's computer as we speak.....I say things like, "look, Dave! The kitchen stove is on fire! Then I run up and get on the computer :)

7 comments:

Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage said...

Your shades turned out beautiful! I love the patchwork design, simply beautiful!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

That thin painting is so cute and hilarious!! My husband would make me take it down, though. He loves his guiltless trips to the fridge. ;-)

The blinds are all turning out SO great! I can't wait to try that project.

Hope you get a new computer cord soon. I kinda freak out when my computer suffers injury....like when a little someone dumped my soda all over the keyboard. AGH. Good thing the kids (and your dog) are so darn cute!

kahlanne said...

I am always looking for a great read. Thanks for the tip.

I love your curtains. Great job. You are so talented.

Preppy 101 said...

As usual - it is all so cute!!

Jen B said...

I love checking your blog--so many happy and colorful goodies to admire! Your shades look great and I love the friendly toothbrushing reminder : )

Lacy said...

Only you would have the cutest most eclectic shades...totally love them and I may have to check into that book. Thanks....

BlueCastle said...

I love your shades!!! They look amazing. :)