Friday, July 10, 2009

House Tour --Entry

I have found some fun new blogs that you may like and they are both hosting parties today.....so we are going to start at Kelly's for her "show us where you live Friday's" where everyone is giving a tour of their entry way.....

And then we are hopping over to the Brassy Apple to join in the Trash to Treasure party. (can you guess our trash??---mini blinds :)

First of all Welcome to the Mincy fam house--come on into our front entryway!

front door



side door




when you come in the side door you are looking straight at the pantry. Hopefully you will look up and see the message on the chalkboard wall- "With God All Things are Possible!!!!"


Thanks for visiting us here at our house.......feel free to come by anytime :)

12 comments:

Madison said...

Wow your house is soooo artsy I love it!! Have a great day!

Love, Madison

Melissa Stover said...

love your colorful house!

Gina Lee Kim said...

Seriously, when can I come over? :) Love your home. It's so happy and joyful...

Jill said...

So fabulous! So Sara! LOVE it! a colorful girl after my own heart!! :)

RhodeIsland Alissa said...

wow what color! I love the boldness! what a great home.

Steph said...

Those blinds are spectacular! Always love seeing pics of your happy house.

Leslie said...

What a bright and cheery entry!

Leslie said...

What a bright and cheery entry.

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

A friend once told me that I was the Sara Mincy of our town. I don't think I even come close, but it was a HUGE compliment. I adore your home.
(and hey, I thought you said your house sometimes suffered when you had the crafting urge. It always looks perfect to me!! :-)

Kether said...

One of my favorite ever.
Can't wait to check out the rest of your blog. What a happy, happy house!

Kristin said...

Love the color. There's nothing I hate more than those awful (currently popular) beige "tonal" houses..yawn...so boring.

shnaydo said...

Love that you shared your doors! And haven't I wondered what your front door looked like before? HA! I have! House numbers, remember? What color is YOUR front door???? I mean...you DO have color on it...right??? OF COURSE YOU DO!!!!