Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good News & More Good News....(and some bad news too)

The good news is that I have tried covering mini blinds with fabric and it worked! Awesomely! So very fun! I will post pictures tomorrow. (I did one in 30 min....for free...with stuff I had on hand...)

More good news is that Dave has posted on his blog about a free CD that you can download from a friend of his.

The bad news is that all 3 of our kids are sick with a fever, runny nose, and cough (and one with a sore ear). I feel so very bad for them...but the good thing is that they have had a relaxing day of videos and Popsicles and mommy got a lot done.....namely covering mini blinds with fabric!!

Have a good night!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

cool idea, can't wait to see your blinds! Hope your kids get better real soon!!

Melissa Lobdell, Little Melfred's Studio said...

Sara!

Oh, your poor babes and all at once! Hoping they feel better soon! Popsicles never hurt! The fabric covered mini blind idea is nutty good! OH MY STARS! I see (another) project on the horizon! Thanks for sharing!

xo-Mel

Madison said...

The idea is really cool! Good idea to let people download free cds to! And I am sorry for you and your kids that ther sick. But Im glad you got a lot done!!

Love, Madison

Paige said...

Can't wait to try the yummy pretzels! Wishing that all your kids get to feeling better soon.

Blessings!

Jill said...

Oh! So sorry about the little ones! no fun...I'll say a little prayer for them and a speedy recovery...and I can't WAIT to see the mini-blinds! you are too fun!

Steph said...

Poor babes. Being sick during the summer is no fun. Hope they have a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see your blinds.

Keri said...

I'm sorry they are sick. It is absolutely no fun at all. Hope you all feel better soon.