Monday, July 27, 2009

get your **Christmas** orders in

Still going strong on the 'trust' theme
::::::::::################:::::::::::

Christmas in July----if you need to order a custom painting for a Christmas present get your order in now! I have a list of work that will take me up til the middle of November- so I can only take 4 more orders before Christmas. After those 4 slots are filled anything ordered after will be done for you in 2010.

THANKS so much to my customers. I honestly have the best customers and I am thankful for you!!!!! Thanks for giving me new verses to paint & new colors to try! Thanks for coming back for more- that blesses my heart more than you can know.

I have been thinking a lot lately how my little business has come to be-- at first I did not want to do custom work at all! I wanted to do my own thing. But here and there I would paint something and someone would want one for their mom or sister, things have evolved from there. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to know that my art is hanging in your homes! Even more than that- 80% of my work has God's Word on it. If I can help someone meditate on the Word or share the Word with others- that is priceless.

So, thanks! And make sure to get your order in ASAP! I love you all, but cannot take "just one more Christmas order- for my favorite Aunt's cousin" on Dec 20th :) :).....especially when that is the day I start my Christmas shopping --I am going to try and be better this year.

4 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

i think it's awesome that you can make money doing something you love.

Shelly said...

You do such great work. Try shopping Online for Christmas. It is the best! We also do a one big day shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

Keri said...

I love the new painting. I may have to have a version of that to add to the Sara collection in my house!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Ummmm....I need to place an order for December 24th. It's a 20x30 very detailed painting (at least 20 colors) with the longest verse in the Bible on it. Can you do that for my aunt's brother-in-law's momma's ex-husband?