Sunday, June 21, 2009

When Life Hands You Lemons....

Lemon Cups










**Make Lemon cups (from family fun)


Yellow Flower Blossom Ring

**Wear this cute lemon yellow ring by Nomsa




Lemon Yellow Citrus Birds - Signed <span class=
**Enjoy this gorgeous art print by sugarloop. This is my new favorite etsy artist!



Clutch Wallet.............Sage Lacework

**Get a beautiful little yellow, orange, & green clutch made by baffin bags. (wait til you see the inside :)
**Sleep on this pillowcase from Anthropologie (only if on clearance for me....or maybe I'll find it at Goodwill :) :)





Lemon Angel Hair













**Make Lemon Angel Hair (from Family fun). I have this on the menu for this week, so I'll let you know how it turns out.

**Frame a print from my etsy store.


Luscious Lemon Massage soap


**Use some luscious lemon massage soap by LoveLeeSoaps. Can't you just smell it?!?

8 comments:

Paige said...

Love all the yellow!!

Stephanie said...

Lovely Lemon post!! The soap reminds me of legos, and yes... I can smell it!

kahlanne said...

I love yellow. Yellow was my favorite color as a child after my grandma made me a "cabbage patch" doll with yellow braided yarn for hair. We couldn't afford a real Cabbage Patch doll and some of my "friends" laughed at it but I loved it! Wish I still had it!

Oh, thanks for showing several of those stores. I am going to look at the soaps.

bec4 said...

Lemon is one of my favorite scents and tastes! That soap looks good enough to eat!

Steph said...

Fun post! Gonna have to try those lemon cups.

So blessed! said...

Oh wow....

So fun! Great ideas and gifts for friends and loved ones.

Love your picture you painted. Love citrus anything in the summer.

Kaki said...

Such a cute post and perfect for summer! Can't wait to hear how the pasta recipe is, sounds delicious! Thanks for your the sweet comments!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Love it all. And I am SO doing those lemon cups!!