Thursday, June 25, 2009

Orange!!!! Orange you glad I didn't say lemon again?!?!?!?

Fabric from Ikea
rug from anthropologie





headboard
Love this photo from Better Homes & Gardens




Chenille Burp Cloth...Orange Polka Dot
Burp cloth from babymomos (makes me *almost* want to have another baby just so I could use this burp cloth!)



Gelatin Oranges












Jello oranges from family fun



bean mosaic from Martha


Bicycle Quote Organic T-shirt
Love this orange bike shirt from Loftymornings
(quote says- Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride)


Signature Dish- Hoot Owl with Tree

Adorable Owl dish by the brick kiln



Elsa needle felted owl pin

Fun & funky orange felted owl by ifeltfine.

::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We tried that Lemon Angel Hair pasta and it was good except that I forgot to get the pine nuts and we were out of garlic- so I am sure it would be great if made the correct way. Speaking of food- OH MY WORD. You have to try the Peach Raspberry Cobbler. I made this tonight and we ate it warm with vanilla ice cream- SO GOOD (and easy). Yes, Yes, I am apparently in a mood for fruit...lemons, peaches, raspberries.....the tastes of summer.

8 comments:

So blessed! said...

I'm telling ya....CITRUS is the way to go in the summer. Can't go wrong.
Love all that!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Oh my!! LOVE that owl dish and the photo from Better Homes...and the felty owl. So cute!
Bright colors are my friends, too.

mikki roo said...

I'm loving your "color" posts... keep 'em coming!!

Shelly said...

Orange you funny! The Cobbler sound yummy

Monica said...

I actually saw an orange rose at work today and thought of you!

Tammy said...

Yum citrus, especially in the summer! I love all the citrus items you found!

(BTW: I wanted to let you know that I've link several of your posts (one's about your decoupaged wall's) in a post about my first decoupage home d├ęcor (first one's little)! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Orange is one of my favorite colors. Great post. Loved the bed in the first photo and the owl plate...cute!!

ccarlson said...

Today is 6/26 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DEAR SARA! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! WE LOVE YOU! UNCLE GERRY & AUNT CONNIE